GW Bush

Bush is World"s #1 Terrorist

Friday, January 06, 2006

No blood for burgers! | Samizdata.net

No blood for burgers! | Samizdata.net

No blood for burgers!
David Carr (London) Health

So George 'Hitler' Bush and his shadowy cabal of extreme right-wing neo-conservative warmongers are, once again, showing their contempt for the peace-loving, democratic will of the international community:

The United States is challenging a strategy by the World Health Organization (WHO) to tackle obesity.

Some scientists accuse President Bush's administration of planning to water down proposed junk food regulations, in order to protect big business.

No mention of who these 'scientists' are, mind. Perhaps they are Indyscientists.

Anyway, I support the WHO. I think it is only reasonable and fair that I should be told what I can and cannot eat by a panel of experts from Libya, Chad, Cuba and North Korea. It's for my own good!

No comments: